We believe that our people are the only sustainable competitive advantage and therefore we have aligned our people practices with our goals. We have created a work environment that is conducive for innovation, teamwork, mutual respect, recognition and high performance. Our operations worldwide capitalize on the large talent pool of highly skilled, English-speaking workforce.
We provide comprehensive agent-training programs that ensure continuous development of our employees. We have made significant investments in training and all our Business Helping partners are put through comprehensive training programmes to equip them for all challenges job entails. We also work closely with strategic partners in the India, Canada, UK and Australia to provide on-going training for our employees.
RBH Systems consultants are capable of delivering training beyond a purely academic perspective: all possess no less than 3 years of hands-on industry experience and can therefore enrich the training content with own experience and real-life scenarios:
- Microsoft MVP (Most Valuable Professional)
- MCT (Microsoft Certified Trainer)
- MCSE (Microsoft Certified System Engineer)
- MCPD (Microsoft Certified Professional Developer)
- CCIE (Cisco® Certified Internetwork Expert)
- CCSI (Certified Cisco® Systems Instructor)
- CCNP (Cisco® Certified Network Professional)
- CCDA (Cisco® Certified Design Associate)
- HPCI (HP Certified Instructor)
- HP MASE (HP Master Accredited Sys Eng)
- HP ASE (HP Accredited System Engineer)
- HP AIS (Integration Specialist)
- ECDL (Expert and MOS Master)
- ACI (Adobe Certified Instructor)
Technology and Infrastructure
We have invested in technology infrastructure that uses state-of-the-art equipment from leading providers like AVAYA, CISCO and DELL. Redundancy, fail over and load balancing features of this equipment enable us to achieve 99.99% reliability. Compliance to open standards architecture and expansion features enables seamless expansion of existing facilities without interruption to existing operations. We also use a state-of-the-art predictive dialer that handles all outbound calls, resulting in dialling productivity and increased efficiency.
Business Continuity Planning
We have established business continuity sites in India and overseas through strategic tie-ups with other centres to provide disaster recovery services. We have ensured backups in our entire technological infrastructure, from servers, processors, leased lines, and storage systems through fully backed up UPS and generator systems.
Our commitment to quality, as expressed in our corporate values, has provided us with a common approach in working our way through this rapidly changing global business environment. We are process driven and our processes are aimed at meeting ISO 9001:2000 compliance standards and Six Sigma level performance.
Our expertise include -
- Cost-benefit analysis: To develop customised business cases for banks that take into account the cost of initiating, implementing and closing of outsourcing projects
- Outsourcing risk analysis: To identify and analyze key risks involved in the outsourcing process and recommend mitigating measures as part of the design and implementation
- Process selection: To identify processes with operations that can be outsourced cost-effectively and with low risk
- Partner selection: To recommend an appropriate outsourcing model with respect to the vendor strategy
- Location selection: To recommend appropriate delivery locations based on the nature of the process, distributed or centralized operations, and customer distribution
- Contracting & SLAs: To identify appropriate operational metrics and incorporate them in an appropriate contractual framework with vendors
- Transition planning & implementation: To Understand and plan all the required activities in order to design, build and test the capability at the vendor's end, develop the operations capability and sustain quality and productivity